Monday 8 February 2016

January Favourites | 2016 ❤

Hi guys, So I've been really rubbish with my posting lately - It's been a month and so now February has arrived and my lack of posting this month has been horrendous! So what did I think was a good idea to try and redeem myself? Oh and does it continue on from my last post? Hell yeah it does. So what does it include? To update you with my beauty habits and what I was really pleased with this past month! ❤ 

1. L'oreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation:

Before using this, I was originally wearing 'Rimmel True Match Foundation' which is great for a sort of base but it didn't really give me that great of coverage and considering it was January and exams were popping up everywhere well so was my spots which actually made me stress then created more spots! So, I asked a really good friend of mine what foundation she started using or any recommendation, so she recommended me this and I can honestly say, Hand on Heart this has been the best foundation (for me personally) to get an almost identical match to my skin colour (I use Number 120) and to actually cover my spots and the best part about it, it's that it spreads so easily - you can buy this product for roughly seven to eight pounds! 

2. MUA Elysium Elements: 

Considering this is a product which I bought on a whim (not something I do majority of the time) but in the January Sale it went from £8 to £4 and I cannot resist a bargain, I was so attracted to the colours that I just could not say no and I'm so pleased that I didn't. I absolutely adore the colour of the shades - so neutral and down to earth colours. However, when I bought the product I had no prior knowledge about it, So when I went home I tried to find Youtube videos on eye-make up using this Palette, Sadly I didn't find much, Although I did find a video saying how this can be sort of used as a dupe for the 'Naked Eye Palette 3'. Also, I love the pencil Eyeliners which came with it - they actually stay on my waterline, so that's a plus! 

3. I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts, Blusher:

 Now, before this I have never been one to wear Blusher - I usually have enough colour in my cheeks to last me and admittedly, I was originally attracted to it's packaging, look how small and cute it is, I adore it! But since it's been January, my skin has been looking a lot less lively and the colours of my face has been well sort of disappearing up until I started using this product! I love the colours it brings to my cheeks and it's just a nice subtle colouring in my opinion, also did I mention it cost under 5 pounds? Oh and that I think the packaging is awesome? 

4. Sleek Eyebrow Pencil:

Up until a month ago, I had no idea how to even shape and draw my eyebrows on properly (even now I'm not 100% sure I know to now) but after talking to my housemate about how I wanted to start filling in my eyebrows more and adding shape to them, She recommended this, So I went to Superdrug the next day and purchased this item. At first I was umming and arring about what shade to get, so in the end I ended up getting a medium - This turned out to be one of the best decisions I've made or maybe you could argue the worst because now I cannot go a day without drawing my eyebrows on - it has a brush and you can shape your eyebrows this way - depending on where you can usually buy this for roughly £3 and it's totally worth the investment! 




No comments:

Post a Comment