Wednesday 6 January 2016

My Pay Day Wish List:

As many of you may know by now I’m a student and even though I have a job which I do love doing, sadly, just as the case of many other students... My student loan just about pay my rent and doesn't pay for my food or my 'party' lifestyle. So my earnings have to go on practical things (*cry cry*) such as food and toilet paper. So what would I buy if I could just spend them on what I want?



Reading festival ticket: (£210) Have you seen how insane this year’s line-up is? And that's only a small fraction of it! Plus, I have actually never been to a festival and I feel like I need to go to one soon, so I mean do you really blame me for wanting to go? Sadly.. I will never be able to afford it on my wages.


Naked 2 Palette: (£38) Just look how beautiful the colours are and I have been itching to buy one of these for over a year. I always think ‘Maybe one day I’ll pluck up the courage and buy one’ but I never do. Maybe one day eh?


Mac Lipstick – Ruby Woo : (£15.50) In all honesty I was never originally a fan off Mac Lipstick, I thought it was over-hyped until about August when one of my work colleagues was obsessed with Mac Lipsticks. It made me second guess them and seeing how gorgeous the colour was and how it lasted her the whole shift, well fair to say it made me a teeny wee bit jealous and who doesn’t love wearing bright red lipstick on a night out?


Spa Day- (£70): Which includes a choice of any one hour spa treatment – a heated outdoor pool! A sauna. A steam room, Hot tub and two course meals (however is a set menu.. but you do get a glass of Prosecco… interesting). I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s still feeling the stress of Christmas time and plus for any students with exams around the corner, this just seems like a perfect way to relax but instead I’ll probably spend about £20 on a night out in Bristol getting way too drunk trying to forget about the worries of being a student.


Green Harrington Jacket (£40): It’s a bit of an odd one, most people tend to go for the black or the navy one but I absolutely adore this green jacket and and and and andIT’S VINTAGE!




And Lastly, Pandora Ring (£70): It’s a bit of a soppy reason why I want this particular ring but my nan had this weird strange obsession with butterflies, literally everything she owned followed that pattern (butterfly towels, broaches etc.) And just look how beautiful and how delicate the ring actually is. It’s so petite and maybe one day I will buy it, but who knows?

So if anyone has an extra £443.50 and were willing to share, that would be great! Unfortunately I guess for now, I will have to keep on wishing :( .

1 comment:

  1. lovely post, i want literally everything on this list hahah

    www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete