Sunday 7 June 2015

25 Facts About Me

So I was unsure what to write at first, so why not get to know me with useless and pointless facts about myself. 


  1. I am from Wales but I live in Bristol due to University - I absolutely adore it there!
  2. I am obsessed with Lasagne, I could happily live off it all day:)
  3. I want to travel the world so badly and I am desperate to go to India
  4. I have two springer spaniels called Casper and Charlie, they are my world<3 
  5. I am quite an open minded person 
  6. I am addicted to Bates Motel currently 
  7. Biffy Clyro is the best band 
  8. When I was 12 I use to have an obsession with the band 'Simple Plan' and when I was younger I tried to get them to tweet me which failed however recently without trying Sebastian who is the lead guitarist tweeted me 
  9. I love to read
  10. My ultimate goal in life is to experience everything I can and take every opportunity to do it.
  11. I do not function well in the morning 
  12. I love the beach, I could stay in the sea all day 
  13. In 2014 I caught Katy Perry's guitar pick 
  14. I find Pretty Little Liars very addictive and I can spend hours looking at PPL crazy theories
  15. My favourite colour is green 
  16. I absolutely love horror films but I barely go to the cinemas to see them so 9/10 they don't scare me 
  17. I spend a lot of my money on McDonalds 
  18. I'm too lazy to keep up with my appearance majority of the time
  19. When I was in year 6 I gave a presentation about a show called Charmed. When I was explaining how I started watching it, My teacher was almost crying with laughter when I said "Well me and my brother were having a battle over the sky remote
  20. I am not an interesting person 
  21. Game of thrones is so good, I haven't read the books because I don't want to taint the TV show. Also Cersei is my favourite character on there which tends to be an unpopular opinion (sorry, please don't shoot me!)
  22. When I'm older, I want to become a counsellor however when I say this to people I get "Well that's depressing" 
  23. I find other cultures very interesting and I have spent hours before googling stuff about it 
  24. I entered a sociology degree not doing the subject before - However I am so glad I did because I love it
  25. I don't believe in horoscopes but I do spend a lot of time reading them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment