Saturday 29 August 2015

20 Reasons Why ENFP Sucks

Have you ever wondered who you are? Recently, I’ve been feeling confused about life (happy thoughts I know) and I found it extremely difficult to know who I was without my labels. It’s been like I’ve been living the past few months in a trance. 

So I ended up spending my night on a personality test – now yes I am aware this doesn’t give me a whole load of answers but it definitely made me feel better, I’m not saying I now know who I am but I feel like there’s an explanation or some kind of understanding I now have with myself.


 Carl Jung created a theory about personality and there are 16 different types –  The first condition being Extraversion vs Introversion, the second is Sensing vs Intuition, the third is Thinking vs Feeling and lastly, Judging vs Perceiving.  In this psychological test I scored a ENFP characteristic trait.


So what does that mean? – Extraversion –Engaging with people, Intuition – perceiving new potential, Feelings – making choices based on my subject values/core beliefs and perception – which means I have a flexible life style (apparently). According to Wikipedia, characteristics with this personality trait such as being curious, easily bored, spontaneous, risk-takers, understanding and very emotional. 


Which does sound like me, then I read more about what I’m “supposedly” like in a relationship and what I’m like in a job and how I handle stress and so on.

I can tell you, there are so many advantages of having a ENFP personality trait but I am going to list you 20 reasons why it also sucks:
  1.        Having so many theories and idea’s and plans which you never follow through cause you’re completely unorganised!
  2.        Wanting to experience everything but being so impatient you just want to do it immediately
  3.        Never being 100% happy with everything because you keep contradicting yourself
  4.        Utterly  freaking out your friends and family because of how much you stress when things don’t match up to the plan in your head
  5.        People constantly accusing you of flirting
  6.        Shocking people about how strong your beliefs are because majority of time you are easy going
  7.        Getting bored 1000000000 times quicker than the average human being
  8.        Constantly sticking with bad relationships (not just partners) because you can see how things COULD be and you focus on that and not really focus on what things are like in reality
  9.        Forever forgetting to eat or get the right amount of sleep because eh who cares about your physical needs?
  10.   Wanting to be in social situations and meet people but also being very socially conscious!
  11.    For always working towards the goal of the ‘ideal self’ and not just being happy with who you are right this instant
  12.    Frequently being so impatient that if the bus is two minutes late then uh-oh!
  13.   Needing more alone time compared to other Extroverts but then getting bored after so much time
  14.     Being more than happy to get into a long distance relationship because the idea of the concept of love but not looking at the long term goal in things – so tends to go south!
  15.      When you’re relationship goes wrong, you forget that it’s a mutual thing and you tend to keep questioning why things went wrong and what would happen differently!
  16. Being accused that you're on drugs when you're not!
  17. Talking to yourself out loud because there is so much going on in your head you need to separate it.
  18. 99.99999% of the time you hate being told what to do!
  19. During some point in the week, you forget all social media/networks/mobile phones and switch of from the world. Sometimes you may not text anyone back for a few days! 
  20.    You hate being criticized and cannot stand it if someone else is being criticising to another person


No comments:

Post a Comment